Our Expertise

Do you want to immigrate to Canada?

Do you need advice or assistance with Canadian Immigration? 

Are you out of status in Canada or will lose your status?

Do you want to sponsor your spouse or other family members?

So we can help you assess your eligibility in exploring your options in one of the following streams:

  • Student Visas/Study Permit

  • Study Permit Renewal

  • Post Grad Work Permit, etc.

  • Study Permit refusals

  • Temporary Visitors’ Visas

  • Visitors’ refusal visas

  • Work Permits

  • Permanent Resident Visas

  • Express Entry

  • Permanent Residence Card Renewal

  • Spousal and Family Sponsorship

  • Parents and Grandparents Super Visas

  • Extension and Restoration of Status

  • Citizenship Application

© 2020 by  BOSSS Inc. made with 


619D 1st Avenue North, Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, S7K 1X7

Monday—Friday: 9:00AM–5:00PM
Saturday: 11:00AM–3:00PM

Connect online:

  • Facebook Clean
  • Twitter Clean